Membership Account Executive - Leading international membership organisation - £22,000 per annum + commission + Remarkable Benefits!
For over 50 years, this innovative membership organisation has been leading the way in supporting businesses and improving the lives of others. They now have an opportunity to join their fun and vibrant sales team where you will play a key role in increasing the membership base!
Your responsibilities as the new Membership Sales Executive will include:
- Calling businesses to increase membership through a consultative sales approach
- Prospect organically and through Salesforce
- Completing the after sales process (updating the system, sending Purchase Orders etc.)
- Adopting a high level of disciplined, self-motivated, ambitious and goal orientated methodology as you’ll be operating in a target driven team.
- Foster a goal orientated, enthusiastic, disciplined and professional approach to your role within the sales team.
- Attend meetings where required, to develop your individual strategy, important relationships and sales pipeline.
- Ensure that agreed Service Level Agreements and KPIs are hit
- Managing your sales pipeline through Salesforce and ensuring all records are up to date
- Make 2 hours’ worth of effective and tangible outbound calls daily.
What you’ll need to succeed as the new Membership Sales Executive:
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Strong ability to 'cold call’
- Intermediate level in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A target driven and tenacious attitude
- The ability to build and maintain commercial relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- If you’ve used the Salesforce system in your previous/current role or speak Hindi/Arabic that would be great but not essential!
They are initially paying a basic salary of £22,345 per annum with a commission of up to £30,000. In addition to this excellent base salary and commission structure, you will also receive: 25 days’ holidays Health cash plan benefit from the first day of joining Private Medical and dental Cover (on completion of probationary period) Season ticket loan and many others benefits.
The company also offer lots of career development, ongoing training and a genuinely enjoyable working environment!
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then please do not hesitate, apply now! You can apply via email on Jordy @ upgraderecruitment.co.uk or better yet give me a call. My number can be found on the Upgrade Recruitment website.