A buzzy events company in fabulous offices in Chelsea are looking for a fluent Spanish speaking Marketing Manager to join their successful team. This immediate start role, offering a great salary of £28K-£32K plus benefits is a great way to build your experiences, develop your career and utilise your Spanish speaking skills! The successful Marketing Manager will help to plan, organise and execute innovative marketing campaigns.
This company with international offices offer the opportunity to work abroad and travel internationally. This company is growing at 30% per annum, offering a real opportunity for progression.
As the successful Marketing Manager you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Planning and delivering cross-channel marketing campaigns in line with the event or project objectives.
- Assisting with the design, production and distribution of all promotional materials.
- Writing and proofing copy for a range of marketing platforms & materials including websites, social media, emails and brochures.
- Using digital channels and technologies to enhance the online presence of the business.
- Managing and segmenting data, identifying gaps, developing new data sources and implementing a data build plan.
- Continuous analysis and evaluation of marketing campaigns to improve performance.
- Assisting with the PR activity relating to the conference portfolio, researching material for press releases, building relationships with relevant press and partners.
- Building and managing relationships with external suppliers and negotiating prices.
- Carrying out competitor analysis to identify potential threats and opportunities.
As the successful Marketing Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Fluent Spanish and English reading/writing.
- Experience in a marketing or an events role in a B2B environment.
- A degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
- Understanding of database management.
- Experience using a CRM system - Pardot or Salesforce preferred.
- Knowledge of digital marketing practices such as Google Analytics, SEO and PPC.
- Proficient in Microsoft Packages.
This wonderful role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30pm with a fantastic salary of £28K-£32K plus the lovely benefits the company offers including, 25 days holiday, Summer BBQs, Christmas parties and many more! If this role is for you, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.