A buzzy events company are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their successful team. Based in fabulous offices near the river in Chelsea, this immediate start role is offering a great salary of £33K-£38K plus benefits is an amazing way to build your experiences and develop the next step in your marketing career. The successful Marketing Manager, supported by the Head of Marketing, you will help plan, organise and execute innovative marketing campaigns.
This company are very sociable, with sports teams, summer parties and events also have international offices which offer the opportunity to work abroad and travel internationally. This company is growing at 30% per annum, offering a real opportunity for you to progress in the company.
As the successful Marketing Manager you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Writing and proofing copy for a range of marketing platforms including website and social media.
- Maintaining and updating conference websites.
- Managing the execution and roll out of all email campaigns.
- Data hygiene, analysis of audience attributes, data segmentation, data classification and enrichment, analysis of audience engagement, reporting across all channel and activities.
- Establish KPIs and configure standard reports.
- Planning and delivering cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Assisting with the design, production and distribution of all promotional materials.
- Managing data sources.
- Finding new data.
- Post show review and analysis of the trade campaign.
- Report to the Marketing Head and Event Director weekly.
As the successful Marketing Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- 3 years’ experience in marketing or an events role in a B2B environment.
- A degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
- Successful marketing communications campaigns.
- Knowledge of digital marketing practices such as Google Analytics, SEO and PPC.
- Experience using a CRM system - Pardot or Salesforce preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Packages.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
This wonderful role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30pm with a fantastic salary of £33K-£38K plus the lovely benefits the company offers including, 25 days holiday, Summer BBQs, Christmas parties and many more! If this role is for you, please apply or send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.