A UK-based international media giant in expanding their Marketing team. The company is an established household name, having operated for over a century whilst winning multiple awards and playing a pivotal role in shaping the media landscape in the UK and across Europe and the globe. Headquartered in Central London, close to public transport and with an excellent welcoming atmosphere.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their growing team! This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most respected and recognised global media organisations and turbocharge your career. If you’re a strategic thinker with a track record of creating engaging campaigns, then this is the role for you!
As the successful Marketing Manager, you will handle…
- Development and delivery of robust marketing cross-channel campaigns for various events.
- Management of campaign budgets and producing forecasts to ensure ROI is met.
- Formulation of bespoke marketing plans for different clients in line with defined timelines.
- Ensuring maximum exposure of our products to relevant audiences through supporting excellent relationships with external partners & acquiring commercial data.
- Producing content for omni-channel marketing campaigns in line with company strategies.
- Analysing campaign performance and gaining insight into customer/client behaviour.
- Managing a small team providing them with the proper training & development.
- Business partnering with head of other departments to ensure alignment and accountability from all stakeholders.
- Working with clients to ensure that all KPIs are hit, and SLAs are fulfilled.
As the successful Marketing Manager, you should have…
- A proven track record of managing a marketing team.
- Excellent client/stakeholder management skills.
- A strong knowledge of customer journey & digital marketing channels.
- Excellent campaign management skills including budgets & forecasts.
- Have experience using marketing, analytics & website editing software (Eloqua, GoogleAnalytics, Salesforce, WordPressetc.)
- The ability to utilise traditional & new marketing tactics to hit targets.
- Be target-driven, commercially aware, strategic, and highly motivated to hit business goals.
As a Marketing Manager, you will receive a salary of up to £40,000 and a 15% bonus. In addition, you will be entitled to a 10% pension, private medical care, 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays) and more! Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pmwith WFHoptions.
If this role is for you, please email your CV to us & we will be in touch to discuss the opportunity. We welcome all applicants; however we regret that, due to the high level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.