A buzzy events company in fabulous offices in Chelsea are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their successful team. This immediate start role, offering a great salary of £28K-£32K plus benefits is a great way to build your experiences and develop your career. The successful Marketing Manager will help to plan, organise and execute innovative marketing campaigns. You will be working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager.
This company with international offices offer the opportunity to work abroad and travel internationally. This company is growing at 30% per annum, offering a real opportunity for progression.
As the successful Marketing Manager will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Generating and developing marketing plans and strategies.
- Planning and creating email marketing campaigns and other CRM mailings.
- Oversee and assist with creating and designing online and offline advertising campaigns.
- Managing all social media pages.
- Creating and editing copy for website, email marketing, social and editorial pieces.
- Lead PPC campaigns within Google Ads, Bing and Facebook.
- Overseeing the marketing team.
As the successful Marketing Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a marketing or an events role in a B2B environment.
- A degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
- Understanding of database management.
- Experience using a CRM system - Pardot or Salesforce preferred.
- Knowledge of digital marketing practices such as Google Analytics, SEO and PPC.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Packages.
This wonderful role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30pm with a fantastic salary of £28K-£32K plus the lovely benefits the company offers including, 25 days holiday, Summer BBQs, Christmas parties and many more! If this role is for you, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.