We have a fantastic opportunity for a hard-working, Marketing Executive to join a dynamic events company based in Fulham. This is a great opening for an ambitious individual to move-up in their career and join a fast-growing, busy organisation. This international company, head quartered in amazing modern offices in Fulham, close to tube and rail, provide a great working environment with company bbq’s, event-days and sports teams. As the successful Marketing Executive, your key duties will be:
- To compose and write campaign/creative briefs to support the company’s marketing plan.
- To assist with research, reporting and evaluation of the agreed marketing campaigns
- Manage and track the relevant Marketing campaign’s budgets and expenditure
- Overseeing all stages of creative through design, proofing and production
- Briefing and coordinating PR, Media and all agencies across the portfolio
- Develop relationships and propose deals with key stakeholders and partners
- Compose and build email marketing and e-newsletter campaigns
- Update & track company social media and website content, to include overseeing, PPC, SEO, SEM, SMM, Affiliate marketing.
We are looking for a highly-organised, hard-working individual with great attention to detail, who can work without supervision and possess a can-do approach. Previous experience with Photoshop, Pixlr, and Canvas well as exposure to SEO, PPC, and PPM would be great.
The successful Marketing Executive will gain huge exposure in this busy immersive role. It’s a great opportunity to develop both your Digital Marketing and traditional Marketing Executive skills in an expanding company with huge opportunities for career development and growth.
The package includes, basic salary up to £27,000 plus 25 days holiday + Pension + Healthcare + Season ticket loan +Cycle to work scheme
Please send your CV application today to Sam at email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.