A highly successful international events company are looking for a motivated Marketing Executive to join a brilliant market leading team in their amazing, buzzing offices near the river in Fulham, South West London. This role, offering a fantastic salary of £25K-£28K is perfect for someone with previous marketing experience who is now looking for the next step in their career as it will offer outstanding support, training and an opportunity for progression.
The successful Marketing Executive will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining and managing social media pages such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Define and write campaign/creative briefs to support the marketing plan.
- Coordinate third party service providers including PR, media and distribution agencies.
- Assist with visitor research and the analysis and evaluation of marketing campaigns.
- Build relationships and propose contra deals with key partners, sponsors and exhibitors.
- Monitor and manage budgets.
- Creating e-newsletters and sending post event materials.
- Monitoring and evaluation of digital campaigns/channels and marketing emails.
- Driving online traffic with web-related campaigns including SEO, PPC, SEM and SMM.
- Managing and segmenting data for email campaigns and producing post campaign reports.
- Maintaining and updating event websites.
- Sending weekly SPEX marketing emails.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive with excellent organisational and communication skills, both written and oral. Time management, the ability to prioritise and multi task is essential. If you are self-motivated with a 'can do’ approach and an excellent attention to detail with the ability to work independently or as a team, this role is perfect for you!
The successful Marketing Executive will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a marketing or an events role in a B2B environment.
- A degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
- Understanding of database management.
- Experience using a CRM system - Pardot or Salesforce preferred.
- Knowledge of digital marketing practices such as Google Analytics, SEO and PPC.
- Proficient in Microsoft Packages.
This wonderful role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30pm with a fantastic salary of £25K-£28K plus the lovely benefits the company offers.
If this role is for you, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.