Marketing Campaigns Manager- Salary of up to £40,000 per annum + Extensive Benefits & Huge Career Progression Opportunities! The business has experienced huge growth in the last 2 years so this is a perfect time to be joining the team!
This international media giant have been around for over 100 years are a UK based business but now have offices in 4 continents across the Globe as well as a prestigious reputation. They are now looking for an experienced, client-focused Marketing Campaigns Manager to join their growing team! If you’re a strategic thinker with a track record of creating engaging campaigns then this is the role for you!
As the successful Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering robust marketing campaigns for various events using a range of channels.
- Managing campaign budgets and producing forecasts to ensure ROI is met.
- Formulating bespoke, results driven marketing plans for different clients in line with defined timelines.
- Ensuring maximum exposure of our products to relevant audiences through maintaining excellent relationships with external partners & acquiring commercial data.
- Producing content for omni-channel marketing campaigns in line with company strategies.
- Analysing campaign performance and gaining insight into customer/client behaviour.
- Managing a small team providing them with the appropriate training & development.
- Business partnering with head of other departments to ensure alignment and accountability from all stakeholders.
- Working with clients to ensure that all KPIs are hit and SLAs are fulfilled.
What you’ll need to be successful as the new Marketing Campaigns Manager :
- A proven track record of managing a marketing team (direct marketing, omni-channel and events).
- Unparalleled client/stakeholder management skills.
- A robust knowledge of customer journey & digital marketing channels.
- Excellent time management and campaign management skills including budgets & forecasts.
- Have experience using marketing, analytics & website editing software (Eloqua, Google Analytics, Salesforce, WordPress etc.).
- The ability to utilise traditional & new marketing tactics to hit targets.
- Be target-driven, commercially aware, strategic and highly motivated to hit business goals.
Salary, benefits & working hours:
In return you will receive a salary of up to £40,000 per annum dependent on experience. In addition, you will be entitled to the following benefits: 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Hols), Great 10% pension, private medical care, discounts off your favourite high-street brands, amazing social events & more! Working hours are Monday - Friday 09.00-17.30 with some WFH options to be discussed upon application.
To apply for the role please email your CV to me & I will be in touch to discuss to opportunity. Due to the high level of applications, there may be a delay in our consultants getting back to you.