We are currently looking for a dynamic Marketing Assistant to join our fantastic team in Putney. This excellent role is offering a competitive salary of up to £21K plus outstanding benefits, such as the opportunity to travel internationally and work abroad. This is a great way to build your experiences and develop professionally. The successful Marketing Assistant will help to plan, organise and execute innovative marketing campaigns.
This is a brilliant opportunity for you to take the next step in your career as you will have the opportunity to work with the Head of Marketing, ensuring the smooth delivery of projects, with the opportunity to contribute to marketing strategy and planning.
As the successful Marketing Assistant you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Generating and developing marketing plans and strategies.
- Contributing to email marketing campaigns and other CRM mailings.
- Oversee and assist with creating and designing online and offline advertising campaigns.
- Managing social media pages.
- Assisting and editing copy for website, email marketing, social and editorial pieces.
- Supporting PPC campaigns within Google Ads, Bing and Facebook.
As the successful Marketing Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a Marketing role or a degree in Marketing, Business or a related field is preferred.
- An interest in learning and improving digital marketing.
- Knowledge of digital marketing practices such as Google Analytics, SEO and PPC is preferred.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent organisational, management and communication skills, both written and oral.
This wonderful role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30pm with a competitive salary of up to £21K plus the lovely benefits the company offers including, Summer BBQs and Christmas parties. If this role is for you, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.