Marketing Assistant required for a large international event in February which attracts over 27,000 visitors from over 120 countries worldwide
You will be involved in all aspects of the marketing campaigns from data entry to copy writing, sending out emails, building and updating websites, and following up with media partners.
• Executing visitor and exhibitor communication campaigns, online and offline
• Developing relationships with key suppliers, associations and media partners
• Maintaining good communications with London based team and international teams
• Managing creative agency briefings
• Keeping the marketing budget accurate and up-to-date
• Delivering email campaign, from copy writing to Html build and send
• Researching and negotiating contra agreements
• Assisting in coordinating PR activity for the exhibitions and conferences
• Analysing and tracking marketing activity
Initially this booking is an ASAP start with an end date of 9th February 2017 but this has a very good chance of getting extended into a contract or permanent role.
Monday to Friday: 9am - 5.30pm (one hour for lunch)