It has been a challenging few weeks for everyone but here is something to brighten up your day!
If you are energetic and looking to join a well-established boutique firm in a buzzy and social part of South-West London this role is perfect for you. You will have the opportunity to drive a new company car to some of the most luxurious properties all over South-West London while earning up to £35K in your first year!
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, please read more!
As a Lettings Negotiator you will be joining a family run company in the heart of South-West London and assisting in their continued expansion. This immediate start role with OTE of up to £35K would provide you with a chance to break into the property market in an organisation which is geared towards both personal and professional growth.
The amazing benefits you will receive as a Lettings Negotiator are:
- A new company car
- Being a part of a value-driven family run company
- Working hours are 8:45 -7 Monday to Thursday and 8:45-6 Friday and Saturday with 1 Saturday off a month
- A competitive basic salary of £18 to £20K and OTE first year £28k to £35k
As the successful Lettings Negotiator you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective buyers
- Registering applicants details and fully understanding their requirements
- Booking and conducting viewings, following up with feedback to buyer and vendor
- Negotiating offers between all parties
- Assisting with the marketing for new business
- Focusing on client care and customer service
As the successful Lettings Negotiator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience is ideal but not essential, however some experience in sales is required
- Impeccable communication and customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills and a professional manner
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Target driven
- Determined and willing to go the extra mile
To apply for this fantastic role please hit apply or email your CV to me & I will be in touch to discuss to opportunity. Due to the high level of applications there may be a delay in our consultants getting back to you.