*Junior Project Analyst *£28,000 per annum + Amazing Benefits *Award-Winning Luxury Goods Company *Working remotely at present to ensure the safety of all their team
This is your opportunity to join a driven and vibrant team as the new Junior Project Analyst! Based in beautiful office in South West London , for over 30 years this business has been pushing the boundaries of their market through expert and luxury innovation. You will play a key role in the accounts team and supporting key commercial projects! This is an immediate start role , with interviews in early January .
As the successful Junior Project Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Managing project timesheet applications along with necessary administration
- Identifying discrepancies in timesheets based on SLAs
- Review and amend timesheet entries on a weekly basis
- Providing support for colleagues on the timesheet system
- Preparation of project account summaries
- Monthly uploading of timesheets onto the accounts system
- Working with your line manager on commercial forecasting of projects (monthly time forecasts)
- Preparing project related Management Time reconciliations
- Updating project plans with latest data and forecast info on a weekly basis
- Updating project managers on project invoicing, billing, SLA achievements and project summary on a monthly basis
- Preparing project reports on a monthly basis for review by your line manager
- Preparing monthly cost analysis reports
To be successful as the new Junior Project Analyst you will have:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Experience working in a similar transactional accounts role (essential) preferably working with timesheets
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written & oral
- Ideally have experience using SUN Accounts software
In return you will receive a salary of up to £28,000 per annum + some amazing benefits including free lunches, season ticket loan and company bonus scheme & social events!
Please hit apply or email your CV to me at Jim@upgraderecruitment.co.uk & I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity. Due to the high level of applications there may be a delay in our consultants getting back to you. Please note our office phone will not be manned over Christmas, so please email any queries.