A leading, award-winning, worldwide tech company based in the South West of London are looking for you to become their next Junior Designer! For over 20 years they have been providing innovative, luxury tech solutions, winning multiple awards in the process. The company is looking to take on a Junior Designer to join their expert Design team. This is a role with a lot of variety and a great opportunity for a hands-on person looking to develop their skills, experience, and expertise. If you’re looking to progress and develop your career as a Junior Designer, this is the perfect position for you! Apply today!
As the successful Junior Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Production of drawings including layouts, sub-system schematics and sketch detailing.
- Production of project documentation including operations manuals.
- Liaising and coordinating between clients, project team, manufacturer, and site contractors.
- Assisting with systems design and specification process.
- Compiling client-facing proposals and presentation documentation production.
- Highlighting and assisting with the cost/scope management of projects.
- Assisting product manager with any ad-hoc administration.
The ideal Junior Designer will be:
- Experienced at working to deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, able to multi-task, and have a strong sense of initiative.
- Have strong organisational skills and a great attention to detail.
- Team player with an eye for detail.
- Have experience using Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Able to use AutoCAD, Excel/Microsoft Packages
- Experience with Revit is preferable but not required.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £26k per annum dependent on your level of experience. You will receive fantastic training and coaching in a very supportive environment. In addition, you will receive great benefits such as a pension scheme and cycle to work scheme! The company prides itself on being a fun place to work, with Christmas parties, summer sports days you would be sure to have a great time and earn an excellent salary too!
If this role is for you, please email your CV to us & we will be in touch to discuss the opportunity. We welcome all applicants! However, due to the high level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.