We are looking for an experienced Senior Human Resources Advisor to join a fantastic team close to public transport, in Putney. This immediate start role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30pm with a fantastic salary £35K-£40K. You will have access to amazing benefits the company offers such as, free parking, cycle to work scheme, staff pension scheme, season ticket loan and many more social events.
This is a great opportunity if you are an experienced Human Resources Advisor and looking to take the next step in your career and progress into a senior position.
As the Senior Human Resources Advisor you will be working alongside the Human Resources Officer and reporting to the Senior Human Resources Business Partner, supporting the HR team in all areas. You will also provide professional HR advice to internal and external stakeholders.
As the successful Senior Human Resources Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Providing advice on Human Resources Policies & Procedures and Terms & Conditions of Employment.
- Leading employee relations matters including sickness absence, conduct, capability, grievance investigation and assisting in the production of case and investigation reports.
- Issuing contract letters and processing any changes on the Human Resources system.
- Overseeing the input and collation of the sickness absence data for the company.
- Working alongside the recruitment team to manage the probation process.
- Managing the leavers’ process by preparing resignation acknowledgement letters.
The ideal Senior Human Resources Advisor will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level is essential.
- Qualified to CIPD level 5.
- Proven experience of working in a Human Resources department and using Human Resources Information Systems is vital.
- Knowledge of Employee Relations processes and engagement.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
If this role is for you, please apply or send your CV to Sam at Upgrade Recruitment or call Sam today!