A leading international organisation are looking for a motivated Human Resources Manager to join a fantastic team in their amazing, buzzing offices close to public transport, near the river in Hammersmith, West London. This immediate start role, offering a salary of £35K plus benefits, is a fantastic opportunity to work for a great company in beautifully offices. There are excellent perks with the role including a full training and mentorial development program.
For well over a century this organisation has been an influential presence in their sector and responsible for key improvements in their field. They are now looking for you to become their new Human Resources Manager.
This is a stand-alone Human Resource role and so appeals to people who want to broaden their skills with more general Human Resource experience.
The position offering a salary of £35K Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.00pm with some flexi-time available, meaning you’ll have an unbeatable work life balance. In addition you will be subject to some very competitive benefits such as, Summer BBQ’s, Christmas parties and many more social events.
As the new Human Resources Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting employees and line managers on all HR related issues.
- Managing all disciplinary, welfare or grievance procedures.
- Ongoing development of the company’s L&D Strategy.
- Managing talent and succession planning.
- Creating improvements to the company’s performance review process.
- Supporting line managers with recruitment.
- Co-ordinating the induction programme for all new staff.
- Producing, reviewing and updating all HR documents and policies.
The ideal Human Resource Manager will have the following experience:
- At least 4 years’ experience in a HR role.
- Ability to build relationships with key people.
- Experience in change management.
- Ability to develop innovative solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Any CIPD qualification is a bonus.
Act now! Apply for this job before it goes! Please apply or send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 020 8780 9922.