Are you an experienced HR Assistant looking for a new challenge? Bored of commuting into the City and want to work closer to home?
A multi-award winning design company are looking for an HR Assistant to join them in their stylish, South West London offices. The role is perfect for someone who is looking for a new challenge closer to their home and want to be a part of a close-knit, busy team.
About the Role
As the successful HR assistant you will be expected to:
- Providing administrative support for the end to end recruitment cycle
- Plan, co-ordinate and review work experience placements
- Assist with new starters, setting up personal files, assisting with induction and ensuring that all references are obtained in a timely manner
- Establish excellent working relationships within the company
- Prepare and issue employee benefits packs
- Assist with the organising of training courses, gathering feedback in order to review future courses
- Ensure that all HR systems and databases are up to date
- Produce employment confirmation and reference letters as requested
- Liaise with other offices, collating employment data for board reports, bid submissions and RIBA renewals
As the successful HR assistant you will be able to demonstrate:
- A good awareness of Employment Law
- Working knowledge of HR platforms and databases
- Working knowledge of recruitment based software
- A CIPD qualification or equivalent
- Experience within a similar role in a fast paced HR team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Hours and Pay
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:30, in return you will be offered a salary of between £24,000 and £30,000 depending on experience.
If all the above appeals to you please do not hesitate to get in touch with Will at Upgrade Recruitment or apply directly here!