*HR & Payroll Administrator *£28,000-£32,000 per annum + Amazing Benefits! *Perfect Opportunity for someone to expand their Payroll Experience and work for a Global Organisation!
For over 70 years, this business has been at the forefront of the events and conferencing sector and hold market leading events across the globe! They have recently seen a huge amount of investment too and, as a result, are growing like crazy and offer lots of progression opportunities.
As the successful HR & Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Managing employee benefits: full administration of auto enrolment pension, private medical insurance, season ticket loans, cycle to work schemes
- Assisting with family leave processes and statutory payments (e.g. providing maternity pay calculations, SMP/SPP/SSP)
- Processing the UK monthly payroll for over 400 employees
- Ensuring all payroll details are correct in conjunction with the outsourced payroll provider
- Working alongside HR to ensure that all payroll changes are tracked
- Completing year-end processes (P11Ds and P60s)
- Being the first point of contact for all employee payroll queries
- Being the first point of contact for all HMRC queries
- Responsibility for managing the Company pension scheme, including:
- Monthly uploads to our pension provider
- Being the first point of contact for all pension queries
- Collating and analysing data payroll reports
To be considered as the new HR & Payroll Administrator you will:
- Have previous experience working as a payroll administrator preferably for an SME
- Have used ADP Freedom & Workday HR (desirable not essential)
- Have knowledge of calculating SMP, SPP and SSP etc.
- Be a great team player and have a flexible approach to work
- Have a proficient working knowledge of MS Office packages
In return you will receive a generous salary of £28k-£32k per annum dependent on experience! If that’s not enough you will also receive 25 days holiday and your birthday off, pension scheme, medical care, season ticket loan, cycle2work, 1x day off per year for charity work, a free onsite gym and a Tastecard!
It’s fair to say they offer one of the best working environments in London with loads of social events too!
Please send your CV through to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.