An online retailer who have been successfully growing organically for the past few years are looking to hire a Head of Operations to join their fast growing business. The role will suit you if you are looking to excel the growth of a company as well as your own career.
Reporting directly into the MD you will be responsible for overseeing all operational aspects of the business, ensuring the company continue to offer customers an exceptional service in the most operationally lean and cost effective way.
You may be looking to change your career focus to a hyper growth start up to enable you to make a huge impact on a company and step up to Director Level within 1 to 2 years.
You will have the following key responsibilities
- Oversee the overall management and performance of the Operations department, which encompasses all customer and non-customer related operational activities including logistics
- Working closely with the MD, oversee the strategic development of the Operations department (including the supply chain, notably W&H Logistics) to improve our customer journey/experience through our systems and operations, including documenting the current operating model, the target operating model and the transition plan to move between the two
- Champion and lead the implementation of all operational initiatives identified as a result of the operating model work outlined above
- Constantly review and develop our Operations operating model (people, processes, technologies) and our associated KPIs to ensure we remain in a continuous service improvement state
- Oversee all Operations (including supply chain) external relationships and performance
- Working closely with the MD, oversee the procurement, appointment and on-boarding of any new/ changes to our operational (including supply chain) suppliers
- Handle and resolve all operational and supply chain escalations in line with company policy
- Support, mentor and performance manage your direct reports to enable them to develop and excel in their roles and to ensure your department performs against agreed KPIs
- Oversee the recruitment, selection, induction, training and ongoing skills development across Operations
We are looking for a really agile, team player who is passionate about the company and the brand, and an individual who is willing to take real accountability for their own departments’ performance. Key skills will include analytical and operational and planning skills.
Salary £55-65k DOE
Monday to Friday: 9am – 5.30pm
Please contact Rupert @ Upgrade Recruitment to discuss this role further, contact details can be found on the Upgrade Recruitment website.