Do you have a passion for providing a high level of customer service and love chatting on the phone? Have you always dreamt of working in the travel industry and struggled to get your break? Well this is your opportunity to take the leap and start your career at a multi-award winning travel company!
For over 30 years this high-end tour operator has been providing people with fantastic holidays all over the globe and in the upcoming months they are set to expand meaning you will be joining the business at a very exciting time!
As the successful Guest Services Executive you will be responsible for:
- Providing an extremely high level of customer service to both new and existing customers/guests
- Dealing with inbound enquiries in an efficient and professional manner
- Investigating complaints in a timely and fair manner
- Helping other team members deal with escalated complaints and enquiries
- Hitting pre-agreed goals and objectives relating to customer experience
To be successful as the new Guest Services Executive you will:
- Have experience in working in a customer service environment
- Have a proven record in resolving complaints/handling queries
- Be a natural people person and be able to build rapport quickly
- Be a problem solver and have the ability to think on your feet
- Be able to work a 5 day over 7 days shift system
This is the perfect role for someone who is looking to expand their career in customer service or travel and the company offers real opportunities to progress as well as a vibrant and sociable environment. You will be paid a salary of £20,000 per annum. You will also get the chance to abroad on trips with the company to expand your knowledge and have a laugh with your new colleagues!
If all of the above appeals to you please do not hesitate to get in contact with Will at Upgrade Recruitment, or apply directly here!