Graduate Design Coordinator
A well-established retail company that employs upwards of 50 people and has been operating for over 25 years is looking to hire a new Co-ordinator/Receptionist to work in their Head Office in South West London, located near Putney and Fulham.
The company works with some fantastic retailers across the UK and boasts a team of top class designers to help produce inspirational products, gathering inspiration from new trends and ideas around the world.
As the successful Co-ordinator/Receptionist you will work most closely alongside the Design team and have the following duties:
- Process and submit concept and strike off submissions to the Licensors
- Process, check and send our final samples to Licensors
- Convey Licensor feed-back comments to relevant internal colleagues
- Understanding of licensor requirements
- Emailing design any new style guide information
- Updating licensor information sheet
- Updates on branding
- Liaise with Licensors on any approval issues as and when necessary
- Maintain clear and accurate records of all incoming and outgoing Licensor submissions
- Assist with preparation of showroom for Licensor and Client meetings
- Switchboard operation
- Receiving visitors
- Diary control and preparation of meeting rooms
- Management of courier / taxi services
- Processing all outgoing post
If you are looking to build a career within a fast paced retail environment, this would be a perfect entry level role. The company are located near Putney with easy access from the District Line, local bus routes.
Starting salary £20k + 25 days holiday per year
Monday to Friday: 9am – 5.30pm
To apply for the role please contact Rupert @ Upgrade Recruitment, all the contact details can be found on the Upgrade Recruitment website