Graduate Account Executive - Leading international membership organisation - £22,000 per annum + commission + Awesome Benefits! Immediate start, that means money in your pocket before the end of the month!
For over 45 years, this innovative membership organisation has been leading the way in supporting businesses and improving the lives of others. They now have an opportunity to join their fun and vibrant sales team where you will play a key role in increasing the membership base!
Your responsibilities as the new Graduate Sales Executive will include:
- Submitting all forecasting of sales in a timely fashion which includes competing and filling in the Salesforce system.
- To make at least 2 hours’ worth of outbound calls on a daily basis.
- Qualified approach and goal orientation should be applied to this role as you’ll be a part of a target driven team.
- Ensuring that targets are met by the minimum standard required from the sales manager.
- You will be contacting and calling prospects, increasing the sales pipeline and closing sales in a consultative manner
- Business development - this will be done in a consultative, client-orientated style. You will receive full training.
- Completing all administration duties as required by the manager.
- You will be required to attend external meetings and company events occasionally to support the objectives of the company.
What you’ll need to succeed as the new Graduate Sales Executive:
- Strong ability to 'cold call’
- Intermediate level in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of achieving personal sales targets in a working environment, particularly in a telesales background.
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A target driven and tenacious attitude
- The ability to build and maintain commercial relationships
For this job role, they are paying a basic salary of £22,345 per annum with a commission of up to £30,000. In addition to this excellent base salary and commission structure, the working hours of this job will be the casual 9am till 5pm with no weekend work.
If all the above wasn’t enough you will also receive: 25 days’ holidays Health cash plan benefit from the first day of joining Private Medical and dental Cover (on completion of probationary period) Season ticket loan and many others benefits.
The company also is offering the successful candidate a lot of opportunities for career progression with the provision of ongoing training with an enjoyable working environment!
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then please do not hesitate, apply now! You can apply via email on Jordy @ upgraderecruitment.co.uk or better yet give me a call. My number can be found on the Upgrade Recruitment website.