*Finance Manager *Up to £70k per annum + Benefits *International Luxury FMCG Business *Perfect role for "Hands-on", Qualified Finance Managers!
Fast paced, dynamic and growing luxury retailer want you to be their new qualified Finance Manager to join the team on a permanent basis! Ideally you will have worked in an SME advising on strategic direction of the UK entity. This is a diverse role, that includes management accounts, reporting, forecasting, payroll and team management.
As the successful Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Management Accounts Ensure that the company’s financial records are accurate, complete and timely. Prepared in accordance with local and US GAAP.
- Managing a team of 2 accounts staff
- Review & preparation of monthly, quarterly & yearly management reporting including commentary and profitability analysis.
- Preparation & review of VAT reporting to relevant local Tax Authorities on a quarterly basis
- Preparation of annual corporate tax obligations of the Company and liaison with local tax authorities.
- Responsible for the preparation and reporting of UK annual statutory reporting, including responsibility for managing the Company’s external auditors.
- Co-ordination and control of financial planning within the Company, including: annual budgeting, long & short term forecasting and rolling cashflow forecasts
- Responsible for all aspects of local payroll administration, including statutory reporting relating to employer / employee taxation obligation.
- Treasury Management - including reporting and responsibility for managing external banking relationships.
- Preparation and review of business performance analysis - review of Sales force performance and impact on business. Ad Hoc business review to identify areas for business improvement and support decision making within the Company.
- Close involvement with Regional Office in relation to the management of the new subsidiary.
To be successful as the new Finance Manager you will:
- Be an ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with at least 5 years PQE
- Experience of managing a team and heading up the Finance department
- Innovation to achieve maximum business growth and success.
- Have ideally used SUN & Salesforce
- Have experience working to local accounting standards and US GAAP
Salary & benefits: In return you will receive a salary of up to £70k per annum + some excellent benefits including- Staff discount 85%, Life insurance 4x salary, Dental cover, pension 6%, season ticket loan, 25 days holiday & amazing social events!
Please hit apply or email your CV to me at Jim@upgraderecruitment.co.uk & I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity. Due to the high level of applications there may be a delay in our consultants getting back to you. Please note our office phone will not be manned over Christmas, so please email any queries.