Are you an Experienced Administrator looking to move into a luxury industry? Do you fancy travelling internationally as part of your work? Do you want to directly help maintain the already stellar reputation of a global brand?
We are looking for a Facilities Administrator to support the vital operations team within a luxury retailer based in SW London. This is a varied and challenging role which will provide fantastic personal and professional growth within a globally renowned company. As part of the role you will be expected to travel to some of the luxury destinations the company operates in such as Monaco, Cannes and Hong Kong.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has had 1 or two years within Facilities Administration or an operational role who is looking for the next step in their career in an exciting and boutique industry.
About the Role
As the successful Facilities Administrator you will be:
- Providing support to the retail and operations teams both in the office as well as internationally on site
- Travelling to stores in order to ensure the quality of their operations
- Manage the office, providing administrative support as and when it is needed
- Ensuring databases are kept up to date with all relevant information
- Liaising with suppliers in order to resolve issues within the stores
- Investigating operational data in order to identify potential improvements
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders and manufacturers as required
- Dealing with queries from store colleagues and 3rd party suppliers
- Managing the costs of work, ensuring that all maintenance is on time and within budget
In order to be successful in the role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience within office based administration
- Flexible working attitude with the ability to adapt to changing workloads
- Willingness to travel abroad as part of work
- Confidence in liaising with people of all seniority levels
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to problems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A high attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
Pay and Hours
The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm and you will be paid between £23,000 and £25,000 per year. The role involves international travel and may require occasional weekend travel, if this is the case you will be given days in lieu.
If all of the above appeals to you please do not hesitate to get in touch with Will at email@example.com or call 0208 780 9922.