A UK FTSE listed company is currently looking for an experienced exhibition sales executive to join their internationally growing team. With a proven track record of connecting businesses to the world through events, the group is one of the largest event organizers in the world.
Apply for this permanent role and you will grow alongside a company with a truly international client base while developing your sales and negotiation sales. You will have your results rewarded by heavy incentives and be working in a very social environment with an office that’s easily accessible using public transport and close to shops, restaurants, parks and gyms.
As the successful exhibition sales executive, you will be:
- Defining and developing new sales to meet targets
- Working together with the international offices and sales team
- Building and maintaining strategic relationships with existing key clients
- Achieving activity levels and growing an existing portfolio
- Maintaining a high level of client correspondence
- Directly selling to existing and new clients
- Identifying new sales opportunities and developing them into long- term relationships
- Working closely with and supporting the sales team with company business
Ideally you will be:
- Self-motivated and driven by success
- Motivated to achieve both individual and group sales targets
- An experienced, focused and high performing sales professional (2 years min)
- Persuasive and professional on the phone with a strong background in telesales
- Enthusiastic to learn and grasp new ideas
- Have the ability to prioritize effectively, anticipate obstacles and solve problems
- Able to communicate and network across different industries and levels of seniority
- Capable of building strong rapport with clients and colleagues
You’ll be rewarded with a competitive base salary of £28-35k p.a. plus bonuses and amazing commissions along with various perks such as private health insurance, child care vouchers, group pension, opportunities to develop your skills with training courses and more.
Exhibition sales executive’s work hours are Monday – Friday only from 9:00am – 5:30pm with 33 days of holiday (including bank holidays)
If you feel like you’re right for this role, please call us on our number which can be found on the Upgrade Recruitment website or contact email@example.com