Are you looking for your next administrative role in a fun and interesting field? Do you want to work for a company which prides itself on its exceptionally unique service? Want to sunbathe by the river on your lunch break?
We are looking for bright and engaged administrators to join the gorgeous West London offices of a leading training and development company. This company operates nationally using unique methods in order to deliver world-class training.
This is a great opportunity for someone with solid administrative experience to take the next step in their career in a company which facilitates both personal and professional growth.
About the Role
As the successful administrator you will be:
- The first point of contact for the organisation, greeting clients, screening phone calls and making sure all enquiries are passed on to the right people
- Invoicing Clients, dealing with expenses and maintaining petty cash
- Credit Control duties
- Organising international travel for the company Director
- Maintaining the office environment, dealing with all procurement and liaising with external suppliers
- Help maintain the social media accounts for the company
- Assisting and organising marketing materials, including copy-editing, formatting assistance and creation of website content
- Planning promotional events
- At least 2 years’ experience within an administrative role
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office abilities
- Friendly and proactive attitude, anticipating problems and finding solutions for them
- Comfortable being on the phones
Hours, Pay and Benefits
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5:30pm
- You will be offered a starting salary of between £22,000 and £26,000 depending on experience
- You will receive on-going career development and specialised training
If all of the above appeals to you please do not hesitate to get in touch with Will at Upgrade Recruitment or apply directly here!