It has been a challenging few weeks for everyone but here is something to brighten up your day!
A well established, leading membership organisation are looking for a motivated Events Manager to join their exciting team in their beautiful office in a buzzy and sociable part of The West End, London. Starting immediately, this 1 year contract role, offering a competitive salary of £32K-£35K is perfect for you if you are looking to join a great company in a professional yet fun office environment with no weekend work!
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, please read more!
As the Events Manager you will be reporting to the Head of Operations and working closely with the Conference Committee and Education & Training Committee. You will take a leading role in the planning and delivery of the events and professional development activities.
As the successful Events Manager you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Act as primary point of contact for all enquiries related to the conference and events, including delegates, keynote speakers and exhibitors.
- Book and liaise with event venues, filming, catering companies and other third-party stakeholders to produce the highest quality events.
- Event budgets and preparation of post-event financial/activity reports.
- Seek revenue from sponsorship.
- Compile and distribute publicity materials such as e-marketing campaigns, using social media and other digital channels.
- Gather and analyse data on all events.
- Provide regular reports on the impact, effectiveness and financial outcome of events and.
As the successful Events Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 4 years’ experience of organising and running events.
- An understanding of advertising and liaising with external organisations for sponsorship.
- Experience of financial record keeping and delivering projects within budget.
- Know-how of evaluating and reporting on event activities.
- Knowledge of Conference Maker or similar conference/event organising software.
- Significant experience with IT, including all MS Office packages as well as web content management.
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to work independently using own initiative and within a team with a flexible can-do approach to work.
This amazing role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30am with a fantastic salary of £32K+ with lovely benefits the company offers such as, Summer BBQ’s, Christmas parties and many more social events.
If this brilliant role is for you, please email your CV to email@example.com & I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity. Due to the high level of applications there may be a delay in our consultants getting back to you.