A buzzy Marketing and PR company are looking for a dynamic Events Manager to manage one of their exclusive client accounts. You will be joining their exciting team in South West London. This immediate start role is offering a fantastic salary of £28K-£30K plus benefits.
As the successful candidate you will be an outgoing, sociable individual who is happy meeting clients. You will be overseeing an important client account which will involve cultivating client relationships, developing and implementing new processes, creatively looking at ways to improve and streamline the company’s service.
The role oversees the coordination and organisation of exclusive events to promote the luxury brand, implementing and conducting post event analysis for future improvements.
This is a great company to work for if you want to develop your skills, progress and take the next step in your career.
If you have Guest Management experience this role is perfect for you!
As the successful Events Manager you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Managing the PR and communications schedule and oversee the management processes in supporting the clients account.
- Developing relationships within the client network.
- Gather and input guest and client responses into online databases.
- Compiling and reviewing data in Excel spreadsheets.
- Managing weekly and ad-hoc status reports to send directly to clients.
- Assisting with post event attendance analysis and produce feedback reports from this.
- Proofing mailing and communications.
- Be the first point of contact for your clients and their customers.
- Managing and organising processes, files and documents.
- Recommending and developing new processes and reports.
As the successful Events Manager the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Guest Management experience.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills included.
- Dot Mailer and other mailing systems.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and communications skills both written and oral as this role will involve a large amount of calling/emailing/meeting clients.
- Previous work with a luxury brand.
- Language skills particularly German would be a benefit.
This wonderful role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30pm with an outstanding salary of £28K-£30K plus the lovely benefits the company offers including, 25 days holiday, Summer BBQs and Christmas parties. If this role is for you, please apply or send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.