A unique Event Management company specialising in exclusive members only events in Secret Venues are looking to recruit an experienced Sales & Event Manager. The company have been operating since 2010 and work on events ranging from 500 to 2000 attendees.
The role is newly created within the business, working in a dynamic team you will be responsible for planning, setting and safe and successful delivery of all aspects of the event.
As the successful Event Manager you will have the following key responsibilities:
- Sourcing and management of venues and third party suppliers
- Sourcing corporate clients who want to host events and hire venue space
- Management of all logistical aspects of the event
- Oversee the planning, design, implementation and execution of sponsorship partners
- Having Health and Safety arrangements in place to control risks
- Ensuring venues receive a complete method statement, risk assessment and construction phases plan for each event
- Providing staff and contractors with relevant info on risks to health and safety
- Manage marketing spend, source and manage suppliers. Tracking all costs ensuring you stay within budget
- On site management
Ideally you will have previous experience within B2B events, excellent negotiation skills and an aptitude for conducting targeted research to develop new sales leads.
To discuss the role please call Rupert at Upgrade Recruitment. Contact details can be found on the Upgrade Recruitment website.