Do you have a keen eye for detail and a flair for creating displays? Do you want to work for a buzzing and sociable company in SW London? Are you bored of being stuck behind a desk all day and want to get out and about?
We are looking for an energetic and dedicated events co-ordinator to join one of the fastest growing start-ups in SW London. This position is a mixture of marketing, sales and customer service all in one and is perfect for someone looking to branch out into a new and exciting company with great potential for growth.
About the Role
As the successful events co-ordinator you will be:
- Visualising designs for events & pop-ups
- Setting up & breaking down events and pop-ups throughout the UK (predominantly London)
- Researching and booking events and pop-ups throughout the UK
- Finding new venues and events and booking pop-ups to represent the business
- Managing and coordinating the sales teams
- Buying, organising and tracking equipment for events
- Full UK Driving License
- Ability to act efficiently and effectively under pressure
- Creativity and willingness to contribute new ideas
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Commercially minded and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle a busy workload, prioritise and be flexible
Pay, Hours and Benefits
The hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm but this may change with specific events occasionally being held on Saturdays. You will be offered a salary of £22,000 with commission attached for signing up new events venues resulting in an OTE of £30,000.
If you're interested, please apply and/or give Will at Upgrade Recruitment a call on 020 8780 9922.