Do you want to inspire the next generation of engineers? Are you looking for a role which will allow you to pass on your skills and knowledge? Do you want to work for one of the largest and oldest companies in SW London?
We are looking for a Training Manager to join a family-owned company in SW London in order to train the next generation of engineers and technicians. The role is ideal for someone with technical experience within engineering or electrics looking for the next step in their career.
About the Role
As the successful training manager you will be responsible for:
- Training and supporting technical apprenticeships, ensuring that they are capable of meeting the new Level 3 Standard
- Developing training programs and materials to supplement training
- Delivering classroom based training and development schemes
- Working closely with the Ops Director to plan and implement training and development projects throughout the company
- Support on-site engineers and apprentices where necessary
- Act as a source of guidance and advice for all apprentices and employees
- Liaise with the marketing and events teams to maximise employer engagement and increase recruitment and retention rates for apprentices
As the successful Training Manager you will be:
- Passionate and enthusiastic with a desire to pass on expert knowledge to learners
- Experience of working within engineering, with a strong focus on electrics
- Patient approach with a strong organisational ability and project planning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and flexible approach to work, willing to take things in your stride
Pay, Hours and Benefits
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm and in return you will offered a salary paying between £40,000 and £50,000 dependent on experience and suitability for the role.
- The company offers fantastic pension scheme and this is a brilliant opportunity to spearhead the development of one of the oldest and most respected companies in South-West London.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in contact with Will at Upgrade Recruitment - email@example.com or apply directly here!