We are looking to recruit a new employment manager for a company based in Wandsworth, London where they offer support and create opportunities for people with a learning disability. The company has been operating for 35 years and are committed to improving the lives of others by offering services including "Access to Work".
The company is the largest provider for the programme within the UK and is looking to expand into other various areas to support such employment alternatives. The programme they use is to have staff members of job coaching and employment support workers offering a one-to-one backing.
This is a full time, permanent contract role working 36 hours per week. They are offering an amazing salary of £31,000 per annum and are looking for people to start immediately.
Duties and responsibilities as an employment manager:
- Preparing all promotional material including presentations, case studies, written information, etc.
- To actively be seeking for new opportunities to develop and promote the employment service.
- You will play a pivotal part in contributing to the strategies of leadership and operational development.
- Financial management of the service including working to agreed budgets and also coordinating invoices for services delivered.
- Upholding up to date and precise records of all work undertaken.
- Undertaking service monitoring and evaluation as required and be an active member of the management team.
- To meet with clients at their workplaces for meetings or/and events across London as required.
- Working with organisations to enable them to make reasonable adjustments for employees supported through the employment service.
- Developing a strong partnership with other organisations as applicable.
- Must have knowledge of the issues facing people with disabilities in the workplace.
- Demonstrating the ability to effectively be able to promote services and achieve business growth.
- Demonstrable intermediate to advanced level of knowledge using Microsoft Excel.
- Proven track record of using a range of information technologies to facilitate effective administration.
- Confidence in giving presentations towards an audience of clients.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then please do not hesitate, apply now! You can apply via email on Jordy@ upgraderecruitment.co.uk or better yet give me a call. My number can be found on the Upgrade Recruitment website.