A leading, award-winning, worldwide tech company based in the South West of London are looking for you to become their next Design Document Manager! For over 20 years they have been supplying innovative, luxury tech solutions, winning multiple awards in the process. The company is looking to hire a Design Document Manager to work closely with their projects and design team to ensure the documentation element of their largest commercial projects are managed correctly. This is a role with a lot of variety which would suit a hands-on person looking to work with one of the best companies in the business.
As the successful Design Document Manager, you will handle:
- System design and specification process.
- Checking of drawings including layouts, sketch detailing, and sub-system schematics.
- Production of project documentation.
- Liaising with internal design and project team, clients, manufacturers, and specifiers.
- Management of documents onto Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
- Collation of technical submittals (status updates, updating documents) and Risk Assessments as well as Operations & Maintenance manuals.
- Highlighting and assisting with the cost/scope management of projects.
- Administration of QA (Quality Assurance) Packs.
- Quality checking all documentation and communication.
As the successful Design Document Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic, able to multi-task, and have a strong sense of initiative.
- Have strong organisational skills and a great attention to detail.
- Experienced at working to deadlines.
- Have some experience in a Document Controller role.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of document control processes (EDMS)
- Experienced working in the Construction industry is essential.
- Experienced working with CDE platforms, including Aconex and Conject.
- Be able to use AutoCAD, Excel/Microsoft Packages.
- Experienced with Revit is preferable but not required.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £35,000 per annum dependent on your level of experience. In addition, you will receive great benefits such as a pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, company mobile, and more! The company prides itself on being a fun place to work, with Friday drinks, Christmas parties, summer sports days you would be sure to have a great time and earn an excellent salary too!
If this role is for you, please email your CV to us & we will be in touch to discuss the opportunity. We welcome all applicants! However, due to the high level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.