*Document Controller *Up to £40K per annum + amazing benefits! *Award-winning Tech Company in very accessible area of SW London! *Immediate start role!
A leading tech company based in an accessible area of London are looking for you to become their next Document Controller! For over 20 years they have been providing innovative, luxury tech solutions, winning multiple awards in the process. If you’re looking to progress and develop your career as a Document Controller this is the perfect position for you!
As the successful Document Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Archiving of site documentation.
- Producing document numbers.
- Administration of Quality Assuarance (QA) packs.
- Quality checking all documents.
- Uploading documents onto the Electronic Document Management System (EMDS).
- Gathering technical submittals and checking status updates.
- Managing any changes that will affect the cost of projects.
- Collecting Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Gathering Operations and Maintenance Manuals (O&M Manuals).
- Guarantee the company’s procedures are followed and the ISO 9001 and NSI accreditations are maintained.
To be successful as the new Document Controller you will:
- Be experienced working in the construction industry.
- Have great experience of working with CDE platforms, including Aconex and Conject.
- Need strong knowledge and understanding of document control processes and procedures.
- Be a competent user of Microsoft Office Packages including Excel.
- Show initiative, enthusiasm, and the ability to multi-task.
- Have strong organisational and communication skills.
- Be a good team player with great attention to detail.
Salary & Benefits:
In return you will receive a salary of up to £40K dependent on your level of experience. In addition you will receive great benefits such as: pension scheme, Private Healthcare, attendance bonus, cycle to work scheme & private healthcare.
This is an immediate start role with interviews, offers and onboarding all being done through MS Teams in line with the most recent government guidelines.