Attention, Interest, Detail, Apply
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Manager looking to join a company with ambitious growth plans? Do you want to play a key role in growing and developing current digital offerings through new launches, digital migration as well as strategic and commercial growth?
- The major project will be around website development and launch in 2018, driving forward the launch and integration of 3 publishing websites
- Reporting & analytics – monitoring KPI’s across digital products and making recommendations for development changes as a result
- Identify & implement commercial and strategic digital developments that enable the company to grow revenues and profitability across all brands, as well as audiences
- Digital marketing knowledge – working closely with publishing marketing team to drive KPis and digital development across websites, newlines, social etc
- Sponsorship fulfilment & project management – support the project management, scheduling and fulfilment of sponsorship sales, liaising with customers for the delivery of webinars, articles, content sharing etc
Who will the role suit:
Someone with a strong digital / technical skills and a commercial business mind-set, we need an innovative, forward thinking and digital savvy individual!
Why the Digital Marketing Manager vacancy?
Newly created role as the company starts their ambitious growth plans for the print and digital publishing division and bring together two key brands under one management
Lots of opportunities in the team, very friendly, lively bunch, more of an agency style environment
Digital Marketing Manager Package:
- £32-35k + bonuses
- Monday to Friday: 9am – 5.30pm
- 25 days holiday + birthday as paid day off
- Pension & healthcare scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Many many more!
- Please apply on the Reed website or call Rupert @ Upgrade Recruitment, all contact details can be found on the Upgrade Recruitment website. Based in Putney, we place office admin, marketing, digital marketing, sales and finance staff in SW London, namely Putney, Fulham, Parsons Green, Clapham & Wimbledon