Are you an experienced marketing executive looking for the next step in regards to your career progression? We are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive to join a globally recognized company based in West London.
With its global recognition, the company has members in over 50 different countries. The company has been educating millions of workers and empowering hundreds of thousands of offices to become much safer to work in.
As your new role as a marketing executive, you will be reporting to directly to the Marketing Manager of the company. Overall, you will be objected to increase the brands awareness, working towards strategic goals for the company. You will ensure that all marketing activities and campaigns are applied correctly and also provide outright support to the marketing team.
As the successful Digital Marketing Executive you will be:
- Market research and Competitor analysis will need to be provided as marketing intelligence by writing and distributing monthly reports underlining competitor activity.
- Manage social media activity for the company. This will include managing across a range of platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter and also Facebook.
- Providing administrative support for the marketing activity of the team such as managing stock levels and tracking expenditure.
- Manage accounts and continuing to build relationships with all internal stakeholders within the firm.
- Support any data management work which will require data profiling and data cleansing.
Skills & Qualifications:
-Degree or equivalent experience in a business or marketing subject
-The accurate ability in working with close attention to detail
-Competent in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Work and PowerPoint
-Understanding of using marketing automation platforms such as ‘Marketo’.
-Ability to use database systems and CRM.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been meaning to look for then please do not hesitate, apply now! You can apply via email on email@example.com or better yet give me a call on 0208 780 9922