We are currently looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing Executive to join our fantastic team in Fulham. This excellent role is offering a competitive salary of £28K-£30K plus outstanding benefits, such as the opportunity to travel internationally and work abroad. This is a great way to build your experiences and develop professionally. The successful Digital Marketing Executive will help to plan, organise and execute innovative marketing campaigns.
This is a brilliant opportunity for you to take the next step in your career as you will have the opportunity to work with the Head of Marketing, ensuring the smooth delivery of projects, with the opportunity to contribute to marketing strategy and planning.
As the successful Digital Marketing Executive you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Generating and developing marketing plans and strategies.
- Planning and creating email marketing campaigns and other CRM mailings.
- Oversee and assist with creating and designing online and offline advertising campaigns.
- Managing social media pages.
- Creating and editing copy for website, email marketing, social and editorial pieces.
- Lead PPC campaigns within Google Ads, Bing and Facebook.
- Overseeing the marketing team.
As the successful Digital Marketing Executive you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a senior marketing role or an events role in a B2B environment.
- A degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
- Knowledge of digital marketing practices such as Google Analytics, SEO and PPC.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent organisational, management and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience using a CRM system - Pardot or Salesforce preferred.
This wonderful role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30pm with a fantastic salary of £28K-£30K plus the lovely benefits the company offers including, 25 days holiday, Summer BBQs and Christmas parties. If this role is for you, please apply or send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.