Delegate Sales Executive *Multi- Award Winning International Events Company* £23,000 per annum + Great Commission Scheme!
If all that wasn’t enough you’ll also be working in one of London’s coolest sales teams and get to travel all over the world!
For over 70 years this business has been leading the way in the events/exhibitions sector and within the last year they have secured a massive investment, leading to huge growth in the company. Now one of their hottest, up-and-coming events needs YOU to become their new Delegate Sales Executive!
As the new Delegate Sales Executive you will be:
- Converting inbound calls into sales and making outbound calls to delegates, increasing event attendance
- Researching new opportunities in order to grow the business and maximise revenue
- Recording, maintaining and developing your pipeline on Salesforce
- Working closely with senior team members to devise event plans
- Attend events internationally and help deliver exceptional experiences for clients on site
- Promoting the events across a number of platforms and cross-selling when possible
What you’ll need to be the new Delegate Sales Executive:
- Ideally have some telephone based sales experience
- Experience working in a target-driven work environment
- If you have experience using a CRM system that would be a bonus
- You’ll need to be resilient, commercially aware and target driven
- Most importantly you’ll be a team player who has a great sense of humour
In return you’ll be earning a salary of between £22k-£25k per annum + commission with a realistic 1st year OTE of circa £35k per annum. Working hours Mon-Fri 09.00-17.30 (some different shift patterns are available).
In addition you’ll receive 25 days holiday as well as your birthday off to nurse that inevitable hangover! The company also throws awesome parties, BBQs and other social events for you to get involved with. Finally you will get the opportunity to travel the globe and tick some awesome places of your bucket list!
If this role is for you, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.