We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Delegate Sales Executive to join a fantastic company in their lovely offices in Fulham, a lively and sociable part of South West London. Paying a salary of £22K-£26K plus commission, with a realistic OTE of £35K in your first year. Starting immediately, this role is perfect for you if you have 6 months or more of delegate sales experience and now looking for the next step in your career as it will offer fantastic support, training and an opportunity for progression in a professional yet fun environment.
As the successful Delegate Sales Executive you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Tele-Sales calls to existing and potential exhibitors.
- Sourcing relevant new business through warm and cold leads.
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with exhibitors and sponsors.
- Ensuring that all sales administration is completed to a high and accurate standard on salesforce.
- Liaising with the whole show team including marketing, operations and finance.
- Collating and producing sales plans and reports as required.
As the successful Delegate Sales Executive you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in similar sales role.
- A clear understanding of the sales process from opening, discussing and then closing.
- Salesforce experience preferred but not essential.
- Determined, creative and positive approach to problem solving.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- The ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Work calmly under pressure.
- A hunger to reach and exceed targets.
This brilliant role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30am with a fantastic salary of £22K-£26K plus commission, with a realistic OTE of £35K in your first year. This company also offers lovely benefits such as, Summer BBQ’s, Christmas parties and many more social events. If this role is for you, please apply or and send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.