An international events company that puts on world class events within their sector, boasting 6000 executives attendees from over 100 countries worldwide are looking to hire a new Delegate Sales Executive to join their team.
Reporting directly into one of the company’s longest serving an employee who has been instrumental in the growth of many of the key events you will receive a fantastic platform to build a hugely successful career within B2B and event sales.
The company puts on events across North & South America, Africa, Asia and the UK and you will be responsible for selling Delegate passes across all events.
As the successful Delegate Sales Executive / B2B Sales Executive you will have a number of key responsibilities
- Sell over the phone to existing and potential new clients to meet realistic sales revenue targets.
- Creating, developing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients through a consultative sales approach and by clearly demonstrating the value of attending events
- Keeping abreast of market developments and identifying and researching new growth areas for sales.
- Monitoring and evaluation of all competitor activity.
- Working closely with the marketing team to:
Follow up enquiries
Up-sell to existing delegates
Feedback contacts into database
Up-sell additional delegate places to sponsors and exhibitors
- Attract new business revenues where required
- Develop group sales with both primary and vendor markets
- Weekly reporting on sales plans and activities to the Delegate Sales Manager.
- Attending training courses as directed by line manager.
- Attending industry functions when required.
If you have previous Delegate Sales or B2B sales experience this could be the perfect next step in your career. Joining a very commercially focused company you will obtain fantastic training and progression opportunities.
Salary: £20-25k DOE
- 25 days holiday + birthday as an extra paid day off
- Generous employee referral scheme of up to £1000
- Pension and healthcare scheme
- Ride 2 Work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Regular team nights out funded by the company
- Summer and Christmas parties
Please get in touch with Rupert @ Upgrade Recruitment for more information. All contact details can be found on the Upgrade Recruitment Putney website. Upgrade Recruitment is based in Putney and works across sales, office admin, marketing and bilingual job vacancies. The vast majority of our roles are based in South West London, in areas such as Putney, Fulham, Wimbledon, Clapham, Earlsfield