This is a really exciting opportunity to join a small and fast growing company. We are looking for friendly, proactive and positive people to join the customer services team. As the first point of contact for their customers - this role is key to keeping wonderful customers inexplicably happy.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Answer all queries and provide reassurance as required, in a friendly, personal manner whilst remaining professional.
- To contact and explain our service to new customers and help them fully set up their account.
- To contact and work with current customers to renew their account when details need updating.
- Capture and report customer feedback to improve our service.
- Respond to all customer communications in a timely manner.
- Make sure all information is circulated within the relevant teams to provide the best possible service for our customers.
- Work to resolve issues for customers considering cancelling and try to find a solution that allows them to continue with our service.
What’s in it for you?
- Free breakfast and team days out.
- A relaxed, friendly and cheerful atmosphere.
- A chance to learn on the job about growing a successful business.
- A day off during the week when working a Saturday.
- Access to local gym membership
Your skills, essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Able to analyse problems and find positive solutions.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Friendly yet professional writing manner.
- Confidence building rapport with a customer over the phone.
Your skills, desirable
- Previous customer support or customer facing experience.
- Experience with spreadsheets, customer management systems and other office-based software.
Ideal attitude and behaviours
- Excited about being a proactive member of a small team where everyone mucks in, regardless of job title.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Quick to learn and able to think on your feet.
- Commercially minded and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle a busy workload, prioritise and be flexible.
Hours: Full time including the occasional Saturday shift
Send your CV through to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.