A luxury brand based in Fulham are looking for a Customer Service Manager Assistant to join their team. This role offering a salary of £34K-£36K plus benefits is great for an ambitious, ideally French speaking individual who wants to make an impact and progress. The company make luxury jewellery worn by celebrities, pop stars, athletes, actors and actresses.
In this role, you will be a brand ambassador and the face of the department reporting to the Customer Service Manager, supporting stores, stakeholders and retail partners as well as managing repair services, product maintenance advice and accessory orders.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an established, fast growing luxury brand. With the pace the company is growing at, there is a real opportunity to make your mark in the company and progress.
As the successful Customer Service Manager Assistant you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Ensure sales requests are dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
- Be the first point of contact for any customer service issues.
- Coordinate and oversee the logistics for the repair team.
- Raise and check invoices.
- Monitor KPI’s and provide feedback to the Customer Service Manager.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners.
- Supervise the Customer Service team and ensure tasks are completed.
- Communicate with stores, track orders and repairs.
- Monitor stock and oversee stock takes.
As the successful Customer Service Manager Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working as an Assistant Manager/Team Leader, preferably within the luxury industry.
- Excellent leadership, organisational and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- A positive attitude, ambitious, energetic and inquisitive.
- Preferably French speaking.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages.
- CRM knowledge is preferable.
The company are based in fabulous offices, located near the tube. With hours of Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.30pm, you will be in a great working environment and the company offers lovely benefits including, Summer BBQs, Christmas parties and many more social events. If this role is for you, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8780 9922