A leading international company are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and fluent German speaking Customer Service Advisor to join their team in their office based in Brentford, West London. This immediate start German speaking role, offering £26-£28K is perfect for you if you are German speaking to business level, have 1 year or more of Customer Service experience and now looking for the next step in your career as it offers fantastic support, training, a brilliant working culture and an opportunity for career progression. The company is highly sociable with amazing events like summer BBQs and the opportunity to join their football team!
As the successful Customer Service Advisor you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Support a 1 year strategy for customer service growth and training.
- Develop, produce and initiate the customer service training manual.
- Improve and evaluate efficiency and customer service staffing requirements.
- Support team building and personal development of customer service staff.
- Work with the credit control team for customer feedback and identifying recurring problems.
- Log all communication on the customer management system.
- Manage and solve issues or conflicts with customer accounts.
- Build relationships with brand managers to ensure all company and customer service procedures are followed correctly.
The successful Customer Service Advisor will have the following skills and experience:
- Fluent German and English reading/writing.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Confidence building rapport over the phone.
- Experience with customer management systems.
- Ability to prioritise and handle a busy workload.
This outstanding role is Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30pm with a fantastic salary of £26K-£28K. You will have access to a team performance bonus and the lovely benefits the company offers such as, Summer BBQ’s, Christmas parties and many more social events. If this role is for you, please apply or and send your CV to Sam at Upgrade Recruitment or call Sam today!