We are looking for a Customer Service Executive to join an amazing travel company in South West London. As a Customer Service Executive you will be responsible for responding to enquiries and correspondence from guests, by telephone, email or letter.
As the successful Customer Service Executive you will be required to carry out the following:
- Ensure the required level of guest service and communication is achieved.
- Prioritise a high volume of enquiries.
- Maintain a high level or written communications.
- Provide 100% correct information to guests.
- Resolve complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Allocate compensation based on company standards.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Identify problems relating to service and find solutions to enhance the guest experience.
- Communicate to relevant management.
- Assist other departments.
- Communicate effectively with guests and external contacts.
- Ensure objectives and goals are met.
- Increase knowledge of products and geographical areas.
We are looking for a Customer Service Executive with the following skills/experience:
- Six months experience of working in a customer service environment.
- Travel industry experience.
- Experience of dealing with and resolving complaints, managing and exceeding guest expectations.
- Understanding of guest service standards and guidelines.
- Experience in preparing written correspondence for guests, ideally letters (desirable).
- Exceptional guest services and administration skills.
- Excellent communications skills, written and interpersonal.
- Good organisational and prioritising skills.
- IT Literate - experience of travel reservation systems.
This is a fantastic role in an amazing company in beautifully refurbished offices. There are some excellent perks with the role including a full training and development program where you will be mentored along the way. The company also offer the opportunity for promotions and a chance to grow in the company!
The company runs 7 days a week and you will be required to work 5 out of 7 days on a shift pattern. The hours are between 9.00am - 7.00pm with a great salary of £20K-£22K.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give him a call on 020 8780 9922.