We are looking for a Customer Service Travel Executive to join an amazing travel company in Putney. As a Customer Service Travel Executive you will be responsible for responding to enquiries and correspondence from guests, providing the best possible service over telephone and email. This role in a buzzy environment offers a competitive salary.
This is a fantastic role in an amazing company in beautifully refurbished offices. There are excellent perks with the role including a full training and development program where you will be mentored along the way. The company also offers the opportunity for promotions and a chance to grow in the company!
As the successful Customer Service Travel Executive you will be required to carry out the following:
- Ensure the required level of guest service and communication is achieved.
- Prioritise a high volume of enquiries.
- Maintain a high level or written communications.
- Provide 100% correct information to guests.
- Resolve complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Identify problems relating to service and find solutions to enhance the guest experience.
- Communicate to relevant management and assist other departments.
- Communicate effectively with guests and external contacts.
- Ensure objectives and goals are met.
We are looking for a Customer Service Travel Executive with the following skills/experience:
- Six months experience of working in a customer service environment.
- Travel industry experience.
- Graduate calibre.
- Experience of dealing with and resolving complaints, managing and exceeding guest expectations.
- Understanding of guest service standards and guidelines.
- Experience in preparing written correspondence for guests, ideally letters (desirable).
- Excellent communications skills, written and interpersonal.
- Good organisational and prioritising skills.
- IT Literate - experience of travel reservation systems.
The company runs 7 days a week and you will be required to work 5 out of 7 days on a shift pattern. The hours are between 9.00am - 7.00pm with a competitive salary.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, please send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.