It has been a challenging few weeks for everyone but here is something to brighten up your day!
An exciting technology company are currently looking for a motivated Customer Service Executive to join their fantastic team in a buzzy and social part of South-West London. This immediate start role is offering a competitive salary of up to £22,000 plus outstanding benefits, such as many social events throughout the year. This is a great way to build your experiences and develop professionally.
This is a brilliant opportunity for you to take the next step in your career as you will have the opportunity to work with the Customer Service Manager, ensuring you provide an excellent and friendly service to our clients at all times.
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, please read more!
As the successful Customer Service Executive you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Answer all queries in a friendly, personal and professional manner.
- Contact and explain the service to new potential customers.
- Work with existing customers.
- Capture and report customer feedback to improve the service.
- Respond to all communications in a timely manner.
- Circulate information within relevant teams to provide the best possible service.
- Resolve issues for customers.
As the successful Customer Service Executive you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous customer service experience in an office based environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Confidence building rapport over the phone.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to prioritise and handle a busy workload.
This wonderful role is Monday - Friday 8.30am-5.30pm with a competitive salary of up to £22,000 plus the lovely benefits the company offers including, Summer BBQs and Christmas parties.
If this fantastic role is for you, please hit apply or email your CV to me & I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity. Due to the high level of applications there may be a delay in our consultants getting back to you.