A privately owned luxury travel company are seeking an individual who is genuinely passionate about service to join the team at their Putney offices. As the successful you will be responsible for responding in an appropriate and timely manner to customer communication, mostly post-travel, and have an ability to create positive outcomes for both parties
The client’s experience is at the heart of everything we do and really listening to their feedback at every stage of their contact with us is vital to our on-going success. The Customer Service Executive will play a key role in responding to feedback received by telephone, email and via our customer service questionnaires, and work with our overseas teams to put matters right for the future.
Reputation management via online reviews is an important facet of the role and the ability to react quickly to mitigate any negative impact on the business is critical.
A genuine desire to provide exceptional service, experience of successfully resolving customer complaints and a confident telephone manner are pre-requisites.
Skills and experience
- Experience of successfully resolving customer complaints
- First class English language skills, both written and verbal, essential
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Strong organisational abilities with impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility, commitment and dedication
- Natural empathy
- Ability to relate to different personalities to achieve positive outcomes
- We offer an attractive salary and a performance-related bonus plus generous travel benefits.
For more information on this role please contact Rupert @ Upgrade Recruitment, all contact details can be found on the Upgrade Recruitment website.