A successful glamourous luxury brand based in beautiful smart offices in Fulham are looking for a Client Service Administrator to start immediately. This role offering a fantastic salary of £24K-£26K plus benefits is great for an ambitious, ideally French speaking individual who wants to make an impact and progress in this amazing company. The company make luxury jewellery worn by celebrities, pop stars, athletes, actors and actresses.
In this role, you will be supporting stores, stakeholders and retail partners. You will be the main point of contact for any repair services, product maintenance advice and accessory orders.
As the successful Client Service Administrator you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent customer service over the phone or email.
- Respond to aftersales queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Assist in creating invoices.
- Organise stock and assist in stock takes.
- Understand the demands of the store teams.
- Coordinate shipments between boutiques and external partners.
As the successful Client Service Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a customer service or admin environment, preferably within the luxury industry.
- Customer focused with a strong resilience.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Preferably French speaking.
- High attention to detail and a team player personality.
- A positive attitude, ambitious, energetic and inquisitive.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages.
- CRM knowledge is preferable.
The company are based in fabulous offices, located near the tube. With hours of Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.30pm, you will be in a great working environment and the company offers lovely benefits including, Summer BBQs, Christmas parties and many more social events. If this role is for you, please apply or send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8780 9922.