We are looking for an experienced Customer Relations Manager. This is an exciting role in an amazing well-established company based in South West London for someone who wants to work for a high-quality brand with exceptional customer service and a great reputation for quality.
This is a great role, perfect for a customer driven individual who is looking for the next step in their career. This is a senior position where you will be able to make a real impact across a high profile company. The successful individual will be directly managing an excellent Customer Relations team.
About the role:
- Inspiring and leading a team while also mentoring employee performance management.
- Resolving queries and issues from customers.
- Searching for a way to improve the customer relations department and the customer experience.
- Making independent decisions on behalf of the business.
- Protecting the company’s brand and reputation through successful client experience.
- Help build and maintain good customer relations.
- Liaising with managers and departments to reach suitable conclusions.
- Identifying any trends and making recommendations.
- Maintain regular contact with clients.
- Working across the company to improve the customer journey.
- Extensive experience at senior level of managing customer relations.
- A passion for being customer focused.
- A polite and empathetic manner in dealing with sensitive matters.
- Patience and understanding when dealing with complex situations.
- Numerical skills and PC packages.
- Ability to plan.
- Able to work calmly under pressure.
- IT skills.
The hours are 8.30am-5.30pm- no evenings or weekends! The salary is £30K-£35K.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Sam today on 020 8780 9922.