An online luxury retailer is looking to hire an ambitious CRM & Insight Manager to join their fast growing business. Reporting directly to the Head of Customer Services you will be expected to be the voice of CRM within the business and responsible for driving out reports and insights on the business.
If you are passionate about CRM (Salesforce) and insights and want to help grow your career as well as a fast growing company by taking real ownership for shaping the development of these critical aspects of the business this is the perfect role for you.
As the successful CRM Manager you will have the following key responsibilities
- To lead the management and improvement of the CRM system and then to actively manage the ongoing use of the system (including training, maintenance and new function deployment, user and key data administration, day-to-day support and analysis of the use and performance of the system)
- Become the recognised CRM champion for the business, identifying and communicating best practice in its use and the benefits that can be gained thereby
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager & Digital Marketing Executive to ensure that all email campaign activity is effectively executed through CRM channels including segmentation, implementation, and optimisation
- Develop appropriate processes to monitor, manage and review our use of the system to ensure that we gain appropriate value from its use
- Manage any system and extension integrations both new and existing
- Identify and access the correct data sources
- Build and maintain standardised reports and dashboards turning raw data into powerful insights to support data-driven business-wide and departmental strategy and decisions
- Design data models to improve business performance and overall customer experience
To be successful within the role you will ideally have some of the following experience:
- Design, testing, implementation and reporting experience working with Salesforce CRM as an administrator
- Experience implementing Salesforce CRM email marketing automation, segmentation and analysis
- Proven experience working with internal and external technical teams to migrate data into and out of Salesforce
- Strong Salesforce analytical and configuration experience - workflows, page layouts, objects and fields
- Excellent data handling and analytical skills (including producing reports and dashboards from various data sources notably Salesforce, Excel and Analytics tools) and a proven ability to translate into actionable insights
- Super organisational skills – we are looking for a logical, analytical, structured and process driven individual
- Strong stakeholder and people management skills
- Advanced Excel skills (essential)
- ADM201, ADM301 (desirable)
What's in it for you?
You'll get to work in a driven, energetic and extremely fast growing company that underpins a collective desire for success with a healthy dose of fun. As the only CRM & Insight Manager in the business, there is a real opportunity to have an impact and to oversee and develop further the CRM and Insights for the business, building out a team beneath you and aiming to rise to Senior Manager Level within 2-3 years.
For more information please contact Rupert @ Upgrade Recruitment, Upgrade Recruitment