Do you love the unexpected? Are you looking for a new challenge within events production? Perhaps you’re a conference producer looking for your next challenge! A fast growing events company currently looking to expand into new regions including Asia, Latin America and North America are looking to hire a Senior Conference Producer.
Working across a varied portfolio of market leading events you will have the ability to shape the future direction and strategy of the business, meaning you will have a great opportunity to carve out a name for yourself in the industry!
You will be given the chance to work on existing events as well as produce other events as they are launched in key markets.
As the successful Senior Conference Producer you will have the following responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research into industry trends, opportunities, challenges, investment areas and organisations
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders , committee members, advisers and senior level industry professionals
- Contacting senior level industry contacts both provided and researched independently
- Attending industry events, managing the events on-site, networking with delegates and enhancing the visitor experience
- Assisting in the writing of business plans, marketing and sales briefs, and managing the delivery of event's strategies
- Identifying evolving trends through analysing information provided to you
- Building, updating and maintaining databases of companies and industry executives
- Creating and updating marketing information as soon as it becomes available
To be successful in the role of Conference Producer you will have the following attributes:
- Experienced in managing the content for complex, large-scale events
- Highly organised, with strong project management skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Dedication, commitment and strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience within managing a team is ideal
You will receive fantastic benefits including:
- 25 days annual holiday + birthday as an extra day off
- Healthcare and Pension schemes
- In-house learning and achievement department
- Employee referral scheme
- Regular work events including Summer & Xmas parties
If you are interested in hearing more please get in touch with Will @ Upgrade Recruitment on 0208 780 9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly here.